Welcome to Episcopal Campus
"We're here for you." That's the promise doctors, nurses and other specialists at Episcopal Campus have kept for more than 150 years. Today, our commitment is as strong as ever.
At Episcopal Campus, you and your family will find many of the healthcare services you need, including:
- A full-service Emergency Department and Minor Care Center
- A 21-bed inpatient unit
- One of Philadelphia's four psychiatric Crisis Response Centers
- A 118-bed Behavioral Health Center and outpatient clinic
- Advanced radiology services, including digital mammography, MRI and CT scans
- A full-service laboratory
- Family doctors, ob/gyns and pediatricians
- Specialty care doctors, including cardiologists and ophthalmologists
- Prenatal services for expectant mothers
Episcopal Campus is part of Temple University Hospital. So you can get Temple quality care close to home. If you need highly specialized services, you and your family have fast access to the many programs and doctors at Temple University Hospital's main campus.
At Episcopal Campus, we never forget why we are here – to serve you. That is why we always combine excellent medical care with friendly, convenient service. This combination has won us several national awards and very high satisfaction scores from our patients.
We're here for you – that's the Episcopal Campus promise.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
The ob/gyn's at Episcopal Campus provide gynecological and obstetrical care for women across all phases of life - from the teenage years through menopause. Read More
Financial Assistance/Charity Care and Health Insurance Marketplace Information
Information and resources. Read More
A number of on-site radiology services are offered at Episcopal Campus, including ultrasound, X-ray, MRI, CT scan, digital mammography and nuclear medicine. Read More